RSM 2000 Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (register reference 729928) for the provision of payment services, and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Consumer Credit Activity (register reference 715057).
RSM is an independent company and we have no allegiance to any particular acquirer or supplier, so we can offer solutions that best suit you. Our solutions include customer present, customer not present, internet payment and direct debit payment systems.
Based in Bedfordshire, our expert team is a leading innovator in the field of secure electronic transaction processing, currently handling in excess of £2 billion worth of transactions each year. We have extensive knowledge of Payments and a wide range of products, which allows us to take flexible and innovative approaches to your requirements. With our personal service we can combine our products to provide bespoke solutions with a quick time to market.
To be the payment provider of choice of the SME and Charity sectors, in both card and Bacs transactions.
We aim to take care to understand your payment needs, so that we can speedily provide you with a tailored flexible service that meets your needs, whatever the size of your organisation. Each one of us will use our knowledge and experience to provide you with the best service we can.
- To listen to our clients and match our products to their needs
- To work honestly and with integrity with clients, suppliers and staff
- To understand our clients’ requirements and provide secure and reliable solutions, quickly.
- To encourage communications with clients and colleagues to allow us to continue to develop our business.
- To take a flexible approach to the application of our products to simplify our clients’ payment processing and offer good value